Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bachelor/ Bachelorette Spoiler

 

It's only the fourth week into this season of the bachelor with Ben Flajnik and already I am seeing ads bachelorette contestants. This has got me wondering on who the next bachelorette?. Assuming that the bachelorette will be one of the contestants of current season of the bachelor , I am hoping that Kacie B. 

The reason that I think that she will be the next bachelorette is because she has been winning over my heart with how she expresses her emotions towards Ben. Kacie B is a sweet romantic girl next door and deserves a chance at love. She reminds me alot like Ben when he was on the Bachelorette.  Men Do Love Bitches so it is no surprise that Ben will end up proposing to Courtney. I am happy for them but i wanna see who is next to pick out awesome/amazing dates.